Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.12

I woke up yesterday morning feeling pretty froggy! I knew I wanted the day to be different. I had been sick for about a week. It was a special day.

It was 12.12.12!!!

December 12,2012!

We had to have a party so I jumped on the phone (a tad early) and called some friends up and planned a quick day of fun! My girls were thrilled because it only meant a half of day of school for them.

After a quick trip to Dollar General, Mabrey wiping down the sinks and Ensley sweeping the kitchen, we were ready.

Well, not really but if I waited until everything was perfectly clean at my house to have company, we'd never see anybody;)


It was time!!! We were having company and I didn't even have to cook lunch. Do-it-yourself pizzas is a great easy lunch for lots of youngins!!

 
The next activity was much more involved but oh so fun!!!
This was kinda what we were going for...
 
(not sure about the chair!)
Sugar high is coming. I can just tell!!
 
Not exactly like the model picture but oh so much better. I love when we can let our hair down, close the school books and just be creative!
We even had a shepherd and donkey!!
Fun day to celebrate 12.12.12!!!
I decided to have a little FB sale celebrating the day too and several ladies got some fabulous deals!!
 
Why not celebrate a day we'll never see again?
Wonderful day even though I relapsed and spent the remainder of the day in the bed.
So worth it!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment