Friday, December 21, 2012

Shhhhhh!!!!

 

 

It's 5:46 am and I'm so excited that I can't stand it!!!! Today is Mabrey's 12th birthday!! She has no idea that in three hours, our house will be packed with excitement!! Yep-- We're throwing her a small surprise breakfast birthday party!
Have I lost my mind???

Woo! Hoo! I love surprises! I love birthdays!

Just hope she does! She loves people but with her Meloncholic Phlegmatic personality, I know she'd want everything just soso for a big day as this and it's so not there with our house this morning;)! Oh I know she'll be pumped. Just hope she's not too suspicious when I have makeup and jewelry on at 8:00 am on our day off!

I made the breakfast casserole last night in the crockpot--Pinterest of course. I also made the yellow cake before an went to bed and this morning, homemade chocolate-peanut butter fudge icing! Oh My! I can't even take it! I'm about to make a cinnamon roll casserole (easy with canned cinnamon rolls) and Scott's making some breakfast burritos. --Mabrey's request.

I know you may be wondering, will she be suspicious with all this food. Nah!!!!! We love to cook, it's Christmas and the cake is hidden.

Here's the deal. There are NO decorations, no plates or napkins (Amber said she'd bring some from next door that are cute), no major cleaning job done (oh well) because I didn't want her to even start to guess.

We are surprising and eating at 8:30, our sweet friend, Rebecca Easterwood is coming to do facials at 9:00, nails with Ensley and Devin Morrison at 10:00, devotion and games at 10:30 and cake at 11:00! Easy peasy!!!

Just hope we can pull it off this morning!!! Pictures will come later today!

Please don't let me stick my finger in that cake before she wakes up. It looks too good!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is SO awesome!! I know she will be thrilled! Happy Birthday Mabrey!!

    ReplyDelete