Friday, December 14, 2012

A day to hold my girls tight!!

I'm laying across the bed typing and listening to the sweetest sounds ever, my girls and their friends squealing, laughing and playing the piano without a care in the world. Music to my ears.

 

Today has been a day of tragedy. A crazy man walked into an elementary school today in Connecticut and killed many people, even children. I can't get it off my mind. If we had cable, I'd be glued to the TV right now. Its so devastating and what is breaking my heart is the phone calls that must have been made to the parents. What could anyone have said to these parents to let them know of the most horrible thing in the world?

Today is a day I'm very thankful to be a homeschool mom. I just held my girls all afternoon. We did math and reading on the bed cuddled up.

There was also news today of shootings in Gadsden and Homewood. I think we'll just stay in tonight and hold each other close.

No comments:

Post a Comment