Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!

Today was wonderful! It was just one of those "everything is awesome" kind of days. You have to read my previous post to really understand today. Mabrey's facial party went so well! She was definitely surprised! My sis, Devan did a great job rounding up the troops and leading them to the door without Mabrey knowing that they were even here. I heard they even hid out in the camper until it was time to come in at 8:30 am this morning!

The hardest part was making sure that she was dressed with her teeth brushed and room clean. She usually does a lot of this after breakfast. Tricky people we are! Not normal at all for Mamma to have her jewelry and some makeup on before breakfast;).

SURPRISE!!!!

Prayer time with friends!

Mabrey is so blessed to have these buddies in her life!

Great breakfast and then devotion on Inner Beauty.

Here are my notes~~. (seriously go to that link, you'll have to type it in and watch it! So cool!!)

Time for our Facials! Mabrey gets to start wearing makeup today (light, very very light makeup)!!! Thanks so so much to Rebecca Easterwood who came and did their Mary Kay facials!!! She was FABULOUS!!!! Took so much time with each of the girls to get it just right!

I have been so nervous about when they could start wearing makeup and I just love for their natural beauty to show. I wasn't ready for much but today showed me that she can start wearing just a little and it's O.K. I was so impressed with what Rebecca taught us about skin care and little tricks for our faces. So awesome!!!

Super cool pic of Devin Morrison!!

Time for Momma's UGLY but oh so delicious cake!!

We even had time for some crafts. When girls get together, you just have to be ready to craft. That's just how we roll!

8:30-11:30 am

Such a sweet birthday party for a sweet girl! Even if we did plan it the day before!!!

I got this text later. Maybe I shouldn't dread them growing up so much. They seem to be doing it beautifully and turning out just fine!

Good night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment